PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
LetiPoleti j.d.o.o. as the responsible company takes care of your privacy and the protection of your personal data. For that purpose, we adopted these Privacy Rules in order to inform you about the methods of collection and processing of personal data.
The processing is lawful, fair and transparent. The processing activities are based on legal grounds. We will provide you with the information in relation to the processing at your request. The processing is limited by its purpose and the processing activities are in accordance with the purpose for which the personal data have been collected.
We collect and process the minimum quantity of your personal data necessary for any purpose. We do not retain your personal data any longer than it is necessary. We will do everything in order to provide correctness, security and integrity of the data.
COLLECTION OF DATA:
1. DATA PROVIDED BY YOU
As a rule, the disclosure of personal data is not required for the use of our online services. If the personal data (name, postal address or email address) are collected within the framework of our online services, it will, to the extent possible, be performed on a voluntary basis. If, for example, you would like to receive the Newsletter offered on our website, we will need your email address as well as the information that enables us to verify that you are the owner of the specified email address.
2. AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED DATA
For the reasons of data security and for the purpose of optimisation of the user accessibility, we also collect non-personal data in relation to the use of our online services. For example, we save the data on the internet browser that you use, the operating system, the name of the website domain you last visited before accessing our website, the number of visits and the average time spent on our website, as well as the websites you accessed.
Such automatically collected data are not related to the data obtained from other sources. However, we reserve the right to verify such data retrospectively if we are made aware of the specific indications of an unlawful use.
3. COOKIES AND WEB-BEACONS
Our online services use the so-called browser cookies and web-beacons. Cookies do not cause any damage to your computer. They are small databases with configuration settings assisting us to make our online services more user-accessible, more effective and secure. Furthermore, cookies serve for the purpose of introducing specific user functions.
Our online services normally use “session cookies” that are automatically deleted when the browser is closed. Occasionally, our online services also use “persistent cookies” that remain on the devices until they expire or are deleted manually. The latter ones enable us to recognise your browser during your next visit. The details about “third party cookies”, that is, the cookies of a third party provider, such as Google Inc., can be found in the privacy protection rules of such providers.
You can adjust your browser or privacy settings of your mobile devices so that you are notified every time a cookie has been sent to your device in order for you to be able to decide on a case-by-case basis whether you will allow a cookie or not. You can also disable the acceptance of cookies, only in specific cases or by default, as well as activate the automatic deletion of copies every time you close the browser. However, you should bear in mind that certain functions of our online services might not be fully available if you deactivate the cookies.
Furthermore, we also use web-beacons, also known as page tags, in order to analyse the effectiveness of our websites or Newsletters. For example, our Newsletters and HTML emails might contain a web-beacon indicating whether an email or an internet link transmitted by email has been opened. Such information help us improve our email service and assist us in adjusting our contents to users’ needs. Deletion of an email also deletes the web-beacon. It goes without saying that our regular textual emails do not contain web-beacons.
3.1. COOKIES THAT WE USE
|Technically (required) cookies|
|ct-ultimate-gdpr-cookie||persistent||1 hour||First party||Memorises which cookies were accepted by the user.|
|ct-ultimate-gdpr-cookie-levvel||persistent||1 year||First party||Memorises which cookies were accepted by the user.|
|konte_popup||persistent||1 day||First party||Saves the information that the user closed the newsletter pop-up.|
|woocommerce_cart_hash||session||session||First party||Assists WooCommerce in determining whether the composition of the basket has changed.|
|woocommerce_items_in_cart||session||session||First party||Assists WooCommerce in determining whether the composition of the basket has changed.|
|wp_woocommerce_session_||persistent||2 days||First party||Contains a unique code for each customer knowing where to find the data on the basket in the database for each individual customer.|
|woocommerce_recently_viewed||session||session||First party||Activates Recent Viewed Products widget showing the list of products previously viewed by the user.|
|store_notice[notice id]||session||session||First party||Enables the users to turn off the Store Notice. Store Notice is the message shown by the website to the users. More information can be found on the link: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/woocommerce-customizer/#section-2|
|_icl_current_language||persistent||1 day||First party||Used for checking the browser language and redirects the user to the corresponding language.|
|_wcml_dashboard_currency||persistent||1 day||First party||Saves the currently selected currency used on the website.|
|wordpress_logged_in||session||session||First party||After the login, WordPress sets the cookie showing when the user is logged in and who is the user for the most part of using the website.|
|wordpress_sec||session||session||First party||Used for saving the authentication data. The use thereof is limited to the administration console area, wp-admin.|
|SERVERID||session||session||First party||Used for balancing the server loading. Cookie sessions are destroyed after the session has expired or the user has left his browser.|
|PHPSESSID||session||session||First party||Cookie monitoring the user’s session and collecting data on how the user uses the website and which pages are most frequently used. This enables the website owner to improve the website on the basis of the collected data.|
|_gat||persistent||1 minute||Third party, Google||This cookie does not save any user data; instead, it is used solely for restricting the claims against the Google Tag Manager platform.|
|_dc_gtm_||persistent||1 minute||Third party, Google||Uses the Google Tag Manager to control the loading of the Google Analytics script.|
|_ga||persistent||2 years||Third party, Google||Used for differentiating between unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a ClientID. It is included in every page request on the website and it is used for generating statistical data.|
|_gid||persistent||24 hours||Third party, Google||Used by Google Analytics for collecting the data on how the user uses the website and uses such data for improving the website experience. The cookie collects the data such as: the number of page visitors, where they accessed the page from and which pages within the website they visited.|
4. WEB ANALYSIS
For the purpose of a continuous functional optimisation and maximum user accessibility, some of our online services use web analysis services and social plug-ins such as Google Analytics, Facebook Plugin, Instagram and YouTube. The data used for such purpose are solely non-personal.
Our website may contain links to other websites that are not managed by LetiPoleti j.d.o.o. and that it is not responsible for. We suggest that you review the personal data protection rules for such websites in order to find out how your personal data are collected and processed on those websites.
USE OF THE PERSONAL DATA
In general, we will process and use the personal data provided by you solely for specific purposes. This includes in particular:
- Provision, improvement and support of our onlineservices: This includes the data analysis, identification of usage trends, as well as the calculations and statistics regarding the user samples.
- Marketing: Your personal data will be used solely for marketing purposes, such as the polls, prize winning games and other advertising campaigns, provided that you agreed to such use. Your consent to the use of personal data for marketing purposes can be withdrawn at any moment.
- Sending Newsletters by email: If you fill in the registration form for our Newsletter, we will use the data provided by you solely in order to verify that you are the owner of the respective email address and that you want to receive the Newsletter, as well as in order to make the list of emails to which we will send the Newsletter and in order to analyse the use of our Newsletter. We will use your data for other purposes only if you agreed to such use.
- Use of the contact form: If you use the contact form for inquiries, the information provided by you in the contact form, including your contact information, will be used for the purpose of processing of the request and saved for subsequent use if a need for additional questions should arise.
- Protection of rights and property: If we have a reason to believe that the rights and property of LetiPoleti j.d.o.o., its suppliers and customers or third parties have been, or might be, violated, we are allowed to use and transfer your personal data in order to protect such rights and/or such property. Furthermore, we reserve the right to disclose your personal data, provided that such disclosure is required by the law or requested by competent authorities, in order to protect the regular procedure in accordance with the procedure specified on our website(s), as well as in order to protect the above rights.
- Cleaning and consolidation of data: From time to time, the personal data provided by you may be verified or consolidated with (i) the data from our existing registers (online and offline), (ii) the data received from the legal predecessors, or (iii) the data obtained from other sources.
SAVING THE USER DATA
If you write a comment, the comment and its metadata will be saved forever, in order for us to be able to automatically recognise and approve the future comments instead of keeping them on hold pending the approval.
With respect to the users registered on our website, we will also save the personal data provided by them in their user profiles. All users can review, edit or delete their personal data at any time. Website administrators can also review and edit those data. We will keep the information regarding the orders for as long as it is legally required for bookkeeping purposes.
HOW AND WITH WHOM YOUR PERSONAL DATA WILL BE SHARED
We may share your personal data with government authorities at their request, as well as with third parties that provide to us personal data processing services as processors. Such service providers have, pursuant to the contractual relations agreed for the purpose of personal data protection, an obligation to use the data provided to them solely in accordance with our guidelines and strictly for the agreed purpose.
At any moment you may:
- request the access to your personal data and request an update of the personal data;
- request from us to provide to you additional information on the manner in which we use your data;
- receive the personal data concerning you that you provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, where technically possible, to request that such data are transmitted to another controller without any obstacles if the processing of your data is based on your consent and if it is performed in an automated way;
- request deletion of the user’s personal data. Since the users may request deletion of their personal data only, for the purpose of protection of users we may require a verification of your identity before the request has been complied with;
- in cases in which the processing is based on a consent, withdraw your consent with a future effect in order for us to discontinue such specific processing. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on the consent before its withdrawal;
- request the restriction of processing of your personal data
- object to any processing that is based on our legitimate interest, unless there are grounds for such processing which override the right to the personal data protection.
In case of any questions in relation to the processing of your personal data and exercise of rights, you may contact our employee on:
If you suspect that a violation has been committed in relation to the protection of your personal data, you are entitled to file a complaint with the Croatian Personal Data Protection Agency.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND ACCESS TO DATA
By this statement, LetiPoleti j.d.o.o. undertakes to keep confidential, pursuant to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of persona data (Regulation), all personal data that it is entitled and authorised to access, as well as that such personal data will be used solely for the specified purpose.
We would like to make clear that during the visit to this website your personal data will remain confidential, unless you want to disclose them voluntarily. We undertake not to disclose, sell or transfer to other parties the data we received (except in the cases specified by the Regulation).
AMENDMENTS TO OUR PRIVACY RULES
The date of the most recent amendment to these privacy rules is 14th December 2022 .